With a deep-rooted history in the data center industry, our team comprises seasoned veterans who have spearheaded mission-critical construction teams with unparalleled expertise. Our comprehensive owner's representative services encompass:
- Site Selection: Identifying optimal locations for data center operations.
- Program and Schedule Management: Ensuring projects adhere to timelines and objectives.
- Contractor Selection: Choosing the right partners for construction and operations.
- Budget Accountability: Maintaining financial integrity throughout project lifecycles.
- Long Lead Procurement: Efficiently managing procurement for both owner and contractor needs.
- Safety Management: Upholding the highest standards of safety.
- Logistics Oversight: Overseeing and optimizing supply chain and logistics.
- Data Cabling Coordination: Ensuring seamless data connectivity.
- Commissioning Support: Assisting in the setup and operational commencement of facilities.
- Physical Security: Securing facilities against physical threats.
Boasting nearly 50 years of aggregated experience in mission-critical operations, our team brings hard-won, pragmatic insights to an industry burgeoning with newcomers. Our seasoned perspective helps foresee and navigate challenges, significantly reducing risks and saving time and money for our clients. With a track record of delivering over 1200 megawatts of data centers globally, our team is uniquely positioned to guide your organization towards optimized data center solutions. We achieve this through staff augmentation, providing subject matter expertise, and applying lessons learned from extensive experience.
Bart doesn’t let moss grow between his toes. His unimpeded enthusiasm and energy create a positive environment for strategy development, people improvement, and problem-solving. A Puget Sound native, Bart earned a degree in Construction Management from BYU and a J.D. from Lewis & Clark School of Law. Bart was a shareholder at Hoffman Construction and the President of OEG, Inc. He was a Portland Business Journal “40 under 40” award recipient.
Leadership has been a hallmark of Bart’s professional and volunteer life. He lives for time with his wife and five sons, which often includes coaching sports, hiking, riding, running, swimming, lifting, golfing, traveling and worshipping. Additionally, his volunteer service includes time as a mentor for ACE Mentors, 7×24 Exchange Chapter Advisor, AHA Heart Ball Chairman, a local PAC affiliate and church elder.
With a proven track record of delivering capacity in the the mission critical industry, Greg is a visionary leader who excels in navigating and overcoming complex challenges for customers in the mission critical space. During his tenure as Vice President for The Weitz Company, Greg leveraged his deep understanding of the sector to deliver innovative solutions for clients across multiple regions and in multiple countries. His expertise and leadership have earned him a reputation as a trusted advisor in the field, making him an invaluable asset to Cobalt Mission Critical as we continue to push the boundaries of mission critical delivery.
Position, Company name